To my Followers,
I basically had to stop everything I was doing. But there will be a new format & a new page within the month.
I was consumed by Darkness, Fore I forgot what it meant to be Free. To Live Life rather than Survive it. To have Anonymity, To have Real Social Interaction vs Manufactured Friendships. I will never be All Light but I do Vow to See as Much of it as I Can.
- Charles Wade
End of The Last Life in Michigan
Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.
- Maya Angelou on “Being your best self everyday”
If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
- Maya Angelou “Wise words to live by”
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
- Maya Angelou on “Confronting your inner battles”
Nothing will work unless you do.
- Maya Angelou on “Self-Motivation”
You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot — it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive.
- Maya Angelou on “On life experiences”
You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
- Maya Angelou on “How to rise above unfortunate situations”
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou on “Why kindness, Above all, Matters”
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
- Maya Angelou on “The value of learning from history’s mistakes”
But a caged bird stands on the grave of dreams.
- Maya Angelou on “The importance of finding your voice and using it”
In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.
- Maya Angelou on “Bouncing back after hitting rock bottom”